The Swords of Legends Online (Soco) team has been updating the game pretty regularly every week with new content. The latest patch has been out for a while, and there are definitely a lot of improvements. However, the team is also working on adding a lot more content to the game, and they’re going to be doing a lot of that in the next few months.
In a post on the InvenGlobal site , a developer for the massively multiplayer online role-playing game Swords of Legends Online has stated that two of the game’s raids will be going down tomorrow, and that a roadmap for upcoming features is in the works.
The sword-fighting game Swords of Legends Online is getting a big update tomorrow, and it’s bringing two brand new raids to the game. While it hasn’t been confirmed yet, it’s highly likely that these raids will be part of the “fall roadmap” that the game teased at the end of last week, which is supposed to reveal the specifics of the game’s features for the next few months.
We hope you like raids since there are a lot of them in Swords of Legends Online. It’s released three raids via updates since its debut, and it’s releasing two more this week: the Ruins of Nuowu and Ice World.
- Players must battle the Plaguebringer and his spooky scythe in Ruins of Nuowu in the Shanghuai Grassland; his unique mechanic will “split the battlefield into two halves, forcing groups to alternate between them while keeping track of the boss, as they must get different stacks of buffs from each half,” according to the game.
- The “ice-shattering Jadewater Spirit” rules Ice World on the Baxian Plateau, and his character-linking position-centric mechanics seek to “give you such a roasting that you’ll quickly forget the cold wastes surrounding you.”
This pair of raids marks the “final entry of regular type raids into [the] game for the next number of months – from now on, the difficulty will increase higher!” according to Gameforge’s patch notes. The standard modes will be available at 12:00 server time tomorrow, August 26th, followed by the easy modes on Sunday.
What comes after that is anyone’s guess. In September, Gameforge promises a roadmap.
“Next month, the game’s creators and Gameforge plan to introduce even more new obstacles to the game. According to reports, a revised roadmap is in the works, based on community requests for even more difficult material for the thousands of gamers who have already completed their adventures to the maximum level.”
Press announcement, official website
The game’s update schedule is slowing down slightly, but not for long. Tomorrow, the game will release two new raids—the Ruins of Kel’Anzel and the Tower of Doom—while tomorrow night, it will release a new raid called the Ruins of the Undercity. But, there’s more ahead. In September, the team will release a new legendary, two new high-end raids, and a new set of five legendary weapons.. Read more about sword of legends online alpha and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- swords of legends online classes
- swords of legends online reddit
- swords of legends battle pass
- swords of legends transmog
- sword of legends online alpha