Pokemon Unite has been updated for the holiday season with a new battle mode, Pokemon trading and more. We take a look at what players should know before jumping in to update their game this Christmas.
Pokemon Unite is a game that has been released on the Nintendo Switch, iOS, and Android. The game just recently got a big update that includes free pokemon.
Remember how earlier this year, Pokemon Unite conducted a really large poll on game changes? The other one, not the pay-to-win one that resulted in genuine reforms. It seems to have had an affect on the game as well, as TiMi Studio Group appears to be releasing it for the holidays, with the most of the activities taking place between December 15th and January 16th.
Have you been waiting for Cormorant, the game’s first character, to have a good skin? It’s on its way. Are there any new wild Pokemon to battle? At the very least, check out Shivre City in Quick Battle mode. Do you like the lobby to be a little different? Check out the new Photo and Illumination Challenges. Is there a new free Pokemon? After December 9th, you may get the new All Arounder, Tsareena, for free! And that’s only the beginning.
While we don’t know if all of the new wild pokemon are functionally different or just new skins, we do know that Delibird will give players “a random one-time battle item that replaces the player’s current item” if they defeat him between December 15th and January 16th, adding some randomness to the battle in Shivre. Because there’s so much going on, here’s a rundown of major future dates:
- Tsareena, a new playable Pokémon, will be released on December 9th.
- Shivre City Snowball Battle: December 15th, 2021 – January 16th, 2022
- The Illumination Challenge will take place from December 15th, 2021, to January 16th, 2022.
- Dragonite, a new playable Pokémon, will be available on December 20th.
- December 24th, 2021 – January 1st, 2022: Log-In Bonus Challenge
- The deadline for submissions is December 24th, 2021, and the deadline for submissions is January 6th, 2022.
- All Pokemon will be free to play from January 1st to January 3rd (*excluding ranked modes).
Both the Illumination and Photo Challenges seem to concentrate upon lobby images that players fill out by completing missions and fights, which isn’t a novel concept for an event but is surely more visually appealing than a to-do list.
Naturally, there will be a slew of new skins, trainer card decorations, and, of course, holiday-themed clothing for the player avatars themselves.
We don’t know what role Dragonite is performing, but it may be another All Rounder, given how similar it looks to Charizard and how it seems like a natural position for dragons like the other All Rounder dragon, Garchomp. We’ll have to wait until December 20th to find out how our new dragon king performs.
Watch This Video-
Pokemon Unite has just delivered a big holiday update – including free pokemon, and new features! The game is now available for both iOS and Android. Reference: pokemon unite blaziken.
- pokémon unite blissey
- pokemon unite update
- dragonite pokemon unite moveset
- pokemon unite server status
- tsareena pokemon unite