This tutorial will guide you to the location of the Developer Options in Windows 10,8,7.
“Windows 10 development tools” is a command-line tool that allows users to download Developer Options for PC Windows 10,8,7.
Are you looking for a method to get Options for Developers for your Windows 10/8/7 computer? Then you’ve come to the right spot. Continue reading to learn how to download and install one of the top Productivity app Developer options for your PC.
The majority of the applications accessible on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store are designed specifically for mobile devices. But did you know that even if the official version for the PC platform isn’t available, you may still use any of your favorite Android or iOS applications on your laptop? Yes, there are a few easy strategies you can use to install Android applications on a Windows laptop and utilize them the same way you would on an Android phone.
In this post, we’ll show you how to download Developer Options on your PC in a step-by-step manner. So, before we get started, let’s look at the Developer Options technical requirements.
Technical Specifications for PC Developer Options
|File size||1.54 MB|
|Package of Apps||com.exien.devmode|
Developer Options is the most popular app in the Productivity category on Google Play. It has a lot of positive feedback and ratings. Developer Options for Windows now has over 10,000+ program installs and an average user aggregate rating of 4.3 stars.
On the Google Play Store, Developer Options is now unavailable. Download Developer Options from third-party APK download sources if you haven’t already done so on your Android phone. It’s well worth the download on your smartphone.
Download Developer Options for Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
These days, the majority of applications are created just for mobile devices. PUBG, Subway Surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, and other games and applications are exclusively accessible on Android and iOS. However, Android emulators enable us to run all of these applications on a PC.
So, even if the official Developer Options for PC version isn’t accessible, you may still utilize it using emulators. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to utilize Developer Options on PC using two popular Android emulators.
Download Developer Options for Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks is a popular Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your Windows PC. The Bluestacks application is also available for Mac OS. In this technique, we will download and install Developer Options for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop using Bluestacks. Let’s get started with our step-by-step installation instructions.
- Step 1: If you haven’t already, download the Bluestacks program from the link below – Bluestacks for PC may be downloaded here.
- Step 2: The installation method is straightforward and uncomplicated. Open the Bluestacks emulator when it has been successfully installed.
- Step 3: The Bluestacks software may take a while to load at first. You should be able to view the Bluestacks Home screen after it has been launched.
- Step 4: Bluestacks comes with Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate Playstore on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Step 5: Now go to the Software Store and look for the app you want to install on your computer. In our situation, we’ll look for Developer Options to download and install on our PC.
- Step 6: Developer Options will be installed on Bluestacks immediately when you click the Install button. The program may be found in Bluestacks’ list of installed applications.
Simply double-click the Developer Options app icon in Bluestacks to start using it on your laptop. You may use the app in the same manner as you would on an Android or iOS phone.
Because the program isn’t accessible on Google Play, you’ll need to download the Developer Options APK file from a third-party APK site, then use the Install APK file option in Bluestacks at the bottom of the screen. You do not need to download the game from the Google Playstore. However, it is suggested that you use the regular procedure to install any Android apps.
Bluestacks’ newest version comes with a slew of impressive features. The Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone is practically 6X quicker than Bluestacks4. Using Bluestacks to install Developer Options on a PC is thus advised. Bluestacks requires a PC with a minimum setup. If you don’t, you can have trouble loading high-end games like PUBG.
Download Developer Options for Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
MEmu play is yet another famous Android emulator that has recently gained a lot of attention. It’s very adaptable, quick, and specifically intended for gaming. Now we’ll look at how to use MemuPlay to get Developer Options for a Windows 10 or Windows 8 or Windows 7 laptop.
- Step 1: Get MemuPlay and install it on your computer. Memu Play Website has a download link for you. Download the program from the official website.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, launch it and look for the Google Playstore app icon on the Memuplay home screen. To open, just double-tap on it.
- Step 3: Go to the Google Play Store and look for the Developer Options app. Locate the official exien2 developer app and press the Install button.
- Step 4: Developer Options may be found on MEmu Play’s home screen after successful installation.
MemuPlay is a straightforward and straightforward application. When compared to Bluestacks, it is really light. You can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, and others since it is built for gaming.
Conclusion on PC Developer Options:
With its simple but effective interface, Developer Options has gained a lot of traction. We’ve shown two of the most effective ways to install Developer Options on a PC or laptop running Windows. Both of the aforementioned emulators are widely used to run Apps on a computer. To access Developer Options for your Windows 10 PC, you may use any of these techniques.
This brings us to the end of our Developer Options Download for PC post. Please let us know if you have any questions or have any problems when installing Emulators or Developer Options for Windows in the comments section. We’ll be happy to assist you!
If you have a PC running Windows 10,8,7, and want to download the “Developer Options,” you will need to open your settings app. There is an option for Developer Options in the system tab of settings. After opening settings on your computer, scroll down to find the developer options. Then click on it and then click on “Turn On.” Reference: how to install app installer on windows 10.
- universal windows app development tools
- winappdriver windows 7
- windows 10 developer mode features
- windows 10 sideload apps missing
- how to go to developer mode